Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Round the Fire Pit: Season 4, Episode 7 of Wynonna Earp

 And we're back!!

Welcome to this week's 'Round the Fire Pit': a Round Table Discussion of Wynonna Earp! 

This week around the table we have:

Earpnado (@earpnado)
Lynn (@lynn_rachels)
Office (@nedleysoffice)
Docstache (@missmillieguns)
Kayla (@ViewserAlert)
Lindsey (@xfbard)
Laura (@usuttontorwort) 

IN ADDITION, we opened up one question (question #7 regarding who you would glitter bomb) to all Earpers.  We've picked four answers to include that we really enjoyed!  Thanks to all those that sent in answers for that! We hope to open one question to all each week!

So, without further ado...


 

1) What was your favorite couple/throuple during the love fest danceoff for Freedom and why?

Lynn – My favorite couple was Nedley and Doc (#Docley)! This has been a bromance waiting to happen and personally I am here for it! They were so adorable complimenting each other and Doc even said, “I love you”! I mean really…it doesn’t get much cuter than that!

Docstache – #Hollidedley! Cause it was so relatable as I’m pretty sure I would be exactly like Nedley if I got to dance with Doc freakin Holliday.

OMG IMAGINE THAT!
Dancing. In. Doc’s. Arms.
What would be our song?
Maybe something by Tom Waits...
No, Patsy Cline!
No, Willie! Or Dolly! or Loretta!
OMG THIS IS SO HARD!
Honestly it could be Slayer and as long as I was in Doc’s arms it would be romantic.

But yeah, #Hollidedley all the way.

Lindsey – I think my favorite couple was Nedley and Doc. Something about seeing them and their mutual love fest just made my heart feel happy. Those two deserve a good bromance! Can you see them sitting around talking about fishing, or knife throwing, or something equally dude-bro? That and the fact that Doc admires Nedley’s curling achievements!

Earpnado – Wynonna and Haught.  Two reasons. First, Demetri said consent only came into play if they were willing (or something along those lines) so I think Haught’s true love affair with Wynonna’s top shelf ass has been solidly re-confirmed. Second, I love that Wynonna technically interrupted Horny Haught AGAIN, just this time with…herself. They may have been under a spell but damn if they both aren’t consistent AF.

Laura – Favorite couple or throuple…yes. Can I just say that I love the love fest dance off (FOR FREEDOM) in its entirety?! Except getting glittered, it gets everywhere and I wouldn’t want it everywhere on me. But I digress. I think all of us Wynaught fans were happily satisfied with the interactions these future sister-in-laws had during the glitter bombing. I am laughing hard now just thinking about Nicole’s hand sliding down of Wynonna’s ass. And one of my fav lines of the whole ep “Oh Nicole, I think we both know you’re driving this bus where we don’t want it to go.” But then seeing the BunLeyHaught throuple? I’m dead. Especially since Bunny was doing her best baby gay look by trying to copy Nicole. It’s okay Bun-bun, hard to do without those Pumas. Can we have this whole scene on repeat….for ever (FOR FREEDOM?)?

Kayla – I would say that WynDoc was my favorite couple during the lovefest dance-off (FOR FREEDOM!), but it was just too heartbreaking to watch it end. So I’m going to go with Amon and Bunny. They were certainly the least likely duo of the evening, and seeing how drastically different they both were under the spell compared to their normal selves was hilariously entertaining. Amon’s mysterious exterior broke down, (though after the scene with the deer, I was a bit concerned when he asked about Bunny’s “tail”) and Bunny dropped the homophobic hoe act to be a halfway decent person (and inexperienced gay). If you would have told sweet BunBun earlier that day that she’d have been dancing with a demon, I think she may have had another fancy faint! Though let it be known that Nedley and Bunny could be a Purgatory power couple.

Office – I have to say I loved Doc and Wynonna. I would have to go back and see if the music changed or if it was just Tim and Melanie but something very different came over them. It wasn’t dopey glitter inspired love it was real love and you could just feel it. My heart does ache for those two who can never seem to get on the same page at the same time (in contrast to WayHaught to seem to always be on the same page (and each other, lol) all the time).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

2) So, Rachel let Reaper Billy out of the basement. Do you think her loyalty to Team Earp is compromised?

Lynn – First, there is no telling for sure what a teenager is going to do at any given time! She just got a job with orders to not go in the basement and what does she do when no one is looking…she goes in the basement. Billy was invisible to her, so it will be interesting to hear what their conversation was like prior to her releasing him. As for her loyalty, again a teenager’s mind is a mystery, so I am going to say that Rachel will struggle with her decisions regarding the Earps and Billy and her actions could prove dangerous for her!

Docstache – She’s a teenager who had a big crush. When you’re young & in love, you do dumb shit. When I was in high school, I had a crush on this dreamy skater boy(you’re welcome for the Avril ear-worm). He was totes a bad boy. He told me he would be my boyfriend if I stole some Twizzlers for him, so I did. Turns out he was a bad kisser and I broke up with him because that’s a good reason to when you’re 14. But I guess that’s not as bad as having a zombie boyfriend, but yeah, I don’t think it’s a conspiracy against the Earps.

Lindsey – In short, yes. Deep down in my soul I feel like Rachel is gonna betray team Earp. I don’t know if she will team up with Cleo or do it in an attempt to save Billy, but I do think that she makes some really poor choices in the upcoming episodes. Does she end up an outcast or does she do something forgivable? I don’t know, but I just see more trouble from her down the road.

Earpnado – She did WHAT?! I’ve really got to stop drinking while I watch this show.

Laura – Rachel’s loyalty is definitely not compromised with Team Earp. Have we forgotten Waverly giving the ring to withchy-witch wifey? How about when Wynonna gave up Peacemaker to Bulshar(t) himself?! Frog-upped Nicole? And Doc…well, I mean, Doc. Team Earp has always been about making mistakes not because it was the best of intentions but for love. Granted sometimes it’s made things worse (an argument could be made for most times but that’s a tale for a different story) but really the team bands around each other and everything somewhat, somehow works out in the end. Seems like Rachel is part of the family. She’s also Team Shorty’s (there’s a shirt for this, right? Please note link somewhere) and what’s more Team Shorty’s than making sure there’s not an invisible reaper in the basement.

Kayla – I don’t think so. Though I do think that she’ll have some questions about WHY they locked her teenage dream in the basement. (Okay, he was a reaper, but STILL, she will question it). I think she spent too long at the Homestead with Nicole, and knows exactly what having their family back means to her, and she wouldn’t do anything to seriously jeopardize that after the… sniffle… 18 months 3 weeks and 4 days that they waited for Wynonna, Waverly, and Doc to come back to them. I also think Rachel has this great little sister relationship with Wynonna, where she looks up to her and thinks she’s the coolest, vs. the mother daughter energy I get between Rachel and her sexy gay aunts. I think if anyone, she’ll be honest with Wynonna, but will always be loyal to the team. And I think we all know that what “loyalty” looks like to each character on Wynonna Earp doesn’t always mean the same thing.

Office – I don’t think Rachel was thinking that far ahead. That is, I don’t think she freed Billy because she was aligning with the Clantons and against the Earps, I think she just freed him because he’s her crush. Maybe she got glittered, went down there and fell for an invisible reaper even harder. Stranger things have happened. I do think, however, that the Earp gang will have trouble trusting her too too much after this, though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

3) A demon is a strange bedfellow for a demon hunter. Did Wynonna turn to Amon to make Doc jealous or because she has needs or why?

Lynn – Wynonna is struggling right now! Wynonna is jealous of all the attention Waverly is getting, she is struggling with her past decisions, she is struggling with the feelings that Doc deserted her, she is simply a wreck right now. I think Amon is a handsome man she can use to make Doc jealous and have some fun with at the same time! In my mind, Wynonna knows hooking up with Amon is probably one of the worst things she can do right now, but the distraction he can give is needed at this point.

Docstache – I think we all know by now that Wynonna tends to get her freak on when she’s in emotional avoidance mode. I mean, she almost had a revenant, baby daddy. When you go through intense shit, sometimes you don’t feel good enough to be around the people you love & just want to feel numb & reckless, so you seek out people you wouldn’t normally run with. She knows Amon isn’t really into her & it would totes be no-strings-attached dealio.

Lindsey – I think Wynonna is not making the best choices right now, Amon included. I think she turned to Amon because she is just seeking human (demon) contact. No emotional connection necessary. She is kind of lost, not knowing where she fits in with Waverly’s new engaged life, or where she fits in insofar as being good or bad. Demon hunter or murderer. I think it’s going to take something BIG to get her back on track. Is that Cleo and her army of Reapers or is it something with Waverly and the Garden?  Wynonna the hero will be called to task and I fully expect her to step up. I do think there will be some big bumps along the way though.

Earpnado – I mean this isn’t the first time she’s turned to the supernatural for some lovin.  In fact, at this point I’m not sure we know of many actual humans she’s slept with? Doc (immortal sometimes vampire), Julian (angel), Jonas (revenant), now Amon (demon). If anything, our girl has a TYPE. At least Amon isn’t her sister’s dad or “best friends” with one of her ancestors. 

Laura – Yes and Yes. Or No and Yes. Wait, what was the question again? Oh, is a demon a strange bedfellow for a demon hunter? Demon is in the title so…no? But then Wynonna has been there, done that and it was very weird but led to many laughs when Nicole and Wynonna found revenant one-night stand in the bar. That being said, Wynonna has been with a revenant, an angel, a stripper, and Doc so is a demon really a stretch at this point? And I’m sure she was a bit horny after all the love stuff but mostly I think she’s lost and angry. Wynonna is back to trying to find her place in the world after already coming into her own as the heir. It’s reminiscent of season one Wynonna and I’m here for it. That Wynonna found what was most important to her, family, and I think now those are the people that will help ground her again in the new world in which she’s finding herself.

Kayla – When Wynonna initially went to see Amon, it was to get intel on what was going on with Waverly. But then she got glittered, and her intentions took a sharp turn into Hornyville. We all know that when there is something that Wynonna is told she can’t have, she wants it even more. My theory is that she spent her time under the love spell lusting after someone who didn’t want her, just as she spent her time not under the love spell loving someone who didn’t want her anymore. It was clear when Doc left Wynonna on the dance floor, that her love wouldn’t be reciprocated anytime soon – but her lust? She knew that was something she could control, something that she could get back from Amon. Sex is just another vice for Wynonna when she feels like she’s not enough – just like the excessive whiskey and demon killing. I think she’s in a really hard place dealing with Doc’s rejection, and just wanted to feel something good.

Office – Well, Wynonna doesn’t always handle her emotions in the most constructive way possible and so taking up with a demon seems about right when she’s on an unwanted break from a vampire. Like Rachel not thinking ahead when freeing Billy, though, I’m not sure Wynonna was really trying to make Doc angry or jealous or was even consciously thinking of how Doc might react. I suspect she just wanted some and Amon was there. I will be very curious where this goes and she eventually has to kill him (noooo!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

4) Now that Doc knows that Nicole made a deal to turn him over to the Clanton’s how do you think the two of them will deal with that?

Lynn – Well, the way it is right now, Nicole has no idea that Doc knows about her deal with Mam Clanton. It will probably have to be Doc that brings it up and I honestly don’t think it will be a big deal between them. Doc knows how much Nicole loves Waverly! He knows the great lengths she will go to save her girlfriend! Hell, Nicole died for Waverly even after she made the deal! Doc understands, more than any of them, that in our lives there will be tough decisions that must be made! Doc did things he is not proud of to cover for Wyatt! He is struggling to turn things around for himself. He wants to atone for some of the hard decisions he had to make. I think Doc and Nicole will talk. Nicole will tell her side of the story and explain the immense pain and suffering she was under, apologize, and they will be good!

Docstache – If Doc is being consistent with his new mindset, I think he’ll take the high road about it. I mean, yeah, maybe ask why he had to be the sacrificial lamb, but Doc is no saint himself, so I think he would keep that in mind.

That’s not say what she did wasn’t kinda lame...especially because Doc Holliday is my reason for breathing, so of course i don’t want him dead, but she’s never been 100% down with Doc, so it’s understandable she picked him. Moreover, she knows Doc can handle his own & maybe she thought the gang would all join together to defeat the Clantons. I definitely think it’s worth hearing her out. I don’t think she’d bs him. Plus I’d like to think she has already atoned by having to puke up frogs, drown in a tub of ice, & turn into a frog. I think he can cut her a break.

BUT SHE BETTER NOT DO IT AGAIN OR *insert slit throat motion here*

Lindsey – Like Wynonna, I think Doc feels a little lost. He is at odds with Wynonna and now he finds out that Nicole offered to turn him over to an enemy. Yeah, it was in exchange for Waverly, which I do think he understands, but I think he is still a bit stung by it. I mean just look at how even love glitter couldn’t hide his hurt feelings when the two of them were set to dance. My hope is that they can have a conversation about it and the dust will settle. Do I think it will be that easy? No. Doc seems pretty capable of holding a grudge these days and also passing judgement so I’m sure there are some sharp old-timey words heading Nicole’s way in the future. As for Nicole, well 18 months, 3 weeks, and 4 days is a LONG time to be without your loved ones. Can you say you wouldn’t have eventually broken and made the same deal? I don’t know if I can.

Earpnado – Everyone on this show always deals with things in a supes healthy way, so I’m sure they’ll sit down together over a nice cup of coffee and just laugh and laugh. Orrrrr they’ll avoid it and stew in their angst and it will come to some dramatic climax where one or both of them will have to make a big decision that impacts everyone around them. But let’s go with the coffee thing.

Laura – I’m guessing Doc understands better than anyone why Nicole would have made that deal and won’t be too hard on Nicole. I say that realizing that when he went to dance with Nicole during the love fest he said “I cannot.” Seems to me it would have been because he doesn’t have particularly good, happy feelings towards Nicole at the moment and Nicole was completely upset with herself for even making that type of deal, though I’m sure she didn’t know the Clanton connection at the time. Still, I’m thinking they do have some stuff to work out and it will probably fester until someone decides to face it head on. I think it’s going to come out when they’re locked up together in some BBD cell or facing off against a common enemy and Doc and Nicole need to work together. We need a strong HaughtDoc scene…DocHaught…either or both I want it all!

Kayla – AH, RIGHT! Cleo really just dropped that on him then sent him on his way. I would be interested to get more context on Doc’s comment that he does “understand” why Nicole did it. Did he say that because he was under the love spell, so he felt like he’d do the same for love? That he’d do the same for Wynonna? Or that he knew Nicole would do anything to get Waverly back? I think that right now Nicole and Waverly are the only members of team Earp who know the truth. I also wonder what sort of wrench it will throw into Wynonna’s relationships with Nicole and Waverly – that they were both sitting on this information but didn’t tell her. We all know that Wynonna does NOT take that kind of thing well. But to see that even under a love spell, Doc wasn’t able to dance with Nicole… that speaks volumes about his reaction. I would imagine that Doc feels more hurt than anything, because as he said to Cleo, helping everyone he can is just “what he does.” He went into the garden to get Waverly, and the fact that Nicole didn’t trust him to get her out is going to be a tough pill for him to swallow.

Office – I suppose this will see how dedicated Doc is to turning that new leaf and letting bygones be bygones. I hope that he’ll understand why she chose what she chose but that is one tough pill to swallow. It also indicates that she hasn’t told him in all the time they’ve been back which is another strike against her. I mean, yeah, it’s probably hard to bring up but did she not tell ANYONE?! Like do Wynonna and Waverly know that was the deal she made? There’s a whole lotta shit that can come out of this, me thinks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5) If one of the Wynonna Earp villains was going to love glitter you, which one would you want to love glitter you and why?

Lynn – This is a tough one! So many beautiful, sexy, and interesting villains on Wynonna Earp over the past seasons! I am on the fence as to whether my choice is indeed a villain. She was a part of the Team and sacrificed for the good of the cause on several occasions. If you must, she did fall off the wrong side of the fence when she decided to try and steal Wynonna’s baby. All this cast aside as I choose for my love glitter fantasy to be Rosita!  I’ll bet she is an excellent dancer and I do love to dance!

Docstache – Glitter is the fucking villian. That shit is the Covid of arts and crafts.

Since it doesn’t have to mean sexy-love, I’m gonna go with Father Robert Mallick. First, I’d make him go bathe, and then I’d get him a Hoveround. We would go into town, smoke a couple joints, & heckle the passer-byers yelling, “WHORE!!!!”

Lindsey – Gooverly, one hundred percent. Yeah, yeah, I know maybe not “technically” a villain, but that’s who I choose. I mean, dang how could I not?

Earpnado – CLEO. Did I say that too loudly? I’m deeply in love with her and the badder she gets the worse it gets. Don’t think about that too hard, just push it down into a deep dark place and try to avoid acknowledging it like I do hahahaahhahhahha I’m fine it’s fine. 

Laura – Have I mentioned that I don’t want to have glitter everywhere and please don’t glitter bomb me? If I have to choose any Earp villain to love glitter me I suppose I could handle Cleo. She’s someone who I think is strong and passionate, maybe a little broken inside but then she’s a villain so that’s not exactly a deal breaker here right. Not to mention but there’s something about Cleo that leads me to believe she’s most like her brothers and less like Mam which means, to paraphrase Luke, there’s good in her I can feel it. Plus if I’m going to go toward the dark side having someone who comes up with the Chili cookoff (FOR FREEDOM) as a way to release prisoners has to be worth checking out. She’s got a sharp mind even if she tends to go toward the batshit cray-cray too.

Kayla – Constance Clootie just seems like a really good time. Sure, being up against a powerful witch who can scorch your throat or make your eyes bleed may not sound like an overnight fantasy date on the Bachelorette, but if you were in love spell with her? Oh the times to be had! Y’know… if she hadn’t been buried in salt, decapitated, had her head burned, was reanimated, then shot down by Peacemaker.

Office – For a long time I would have said Jack of Knives; though that would be incredibly stupid as I don’t think I’d live long as I’d tell him he could have my heart and he’d promptly cut it out. So, I’m going to go with Amon. Because… he’s Amon. I think I’d just want him to figure out how to narrate murder shows to me. That’s true love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6) What do you think a medium fancy WayHaught wedding looks like?

Lynn – First thing I know is Wynonna is NOT part of the planning committee! I would think it will be an outdoor wedding at the homestead with their found family. There will be flowers and maybe even that arbor Doc talked about. Nicole will be in a suit and Waverly in a beautiful dress! It will be a glorious expression of their love for each other!

Docstache – I’m not a wedding person in general, so I’m not the person to ask.

Lindsey – If absolutely nothing else I hope it means Nicole Haught in a suit. A nice, tailored suit with a lapel flower. And Waverly can be there too obviously….. Whatever it entails I hope the whole family is there and that it is not rushed due to some very real danger. Waverly and Nicole deserve to have that moment (I’m talking like 10 WHOLE wedding minutes here). Honestly, so do we. And I kind of hope that Nedley is the one to marry them.

Earpnado – At the Homestead but decorated impeccably. Only like one or two demon interruptions. Whiskey for everyone in tiny mason jar shot glasses with their names on them. Instead of a head table WayHaught sits on THE couch. Bridal party in flannel but also high heels because they fancy. Doc in his best hat but assless chaps. Small tribute table to Calamity Jane that Nedley awkwardly avoids the whole night. 

Laura – I cannot even begin to imagine what this medium fancy (also, was it fancy or fussy? Oh look more rewatches are in order) wedding looks like at this point. I liked Nicole’s dream version in the snow and since it’s warmer outside now all the outfits would be spot on without frostbite. I do think it’s still on the homestead but I like to think that it would be with more than just Team Earp there too. All the townspeople that were taken away come back to celebrate with them. Aunt Gus and little Alice, I mean Waverly needs a flower girl after all right? And I’d love to see Nedley walk Nicole down the aisle and Wynonna walks Waverly, maybe Bunny officiating. I’m really hoping Mama Earp comes back too so she can see the joy in their lives finally, after all her pain and sacrifice. I was never one to do wedding scrapbooks so I can’t think of flowers, attire and colors, I have no idea what that would look like. I am going to take it that medium fancy/fussy really means that Waverly will do a few things and Nicole will help but there’s not going to be a big church wedding or 500 people and 2,000 flowers, etc. Maybe Cleo already glitter bombed me for suggesting Bunny officiates…

Kayla – OMG OMG OMG. Waverly is definitely in a beautiful cream colored gown that is gonna POP against that bright green summer Purgatory grass. Nicole is in a suit, because how does Waverly make that comment in the cop shop, then Nicole NOT wear a suit?? I see Wynonna as Nicole’s maid of honor, and Jeremy as Waverly’s bae of honor. I see a beautiful wooden arch that Doc built, covered in ivy and flowers that they will say their vows under. I see the Homestead COVERED in fairy lights for the reception. I see Nicole dancing with Nedley and Waverly dancing with Doc, and Wynonna dancing with Jeremy. I see Rachel trying to sneak a glass of champagne, looking up only to see Nedley standing there with yet another carton of OJ for her. But most of all, I see Nicole and Waverly dancing under those fairy lights, with the biggest smiles on their faces, lights sparkling off their eyes, and they call each other WIFE (!!) as we fade out to black. Anyway, as you can tell I’m totally fine and have barely put any thought into this, and oh yeah that’s just glitter in my eye.

Office – Well, I don’t think there will be sky writing and probably no doves released. But maybe butter flies will be released? And I wouldn’t be surprised if Doc builds that arbor for them… if he’s not too pissed at Nicole, still. I would like to see Nicole in a suit (since that’s what Waverly seems to want) and do we even know if the wedding dress from the AU when Wynonna was missing actually exists. I do think Waverly was beautiful in that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7) If you were Cupid and could love glitter any two people in Purgatory (past present, dead or alive, or in between and OTHER THAN WayHaught, Wynaught, and Wyndoc) for each other, who would you glitter and why?

Lynn – The two people I can think of that I would glitter would be Mama Earp and Nedley! I think Nedley has loved Michelle Earp for a long time.  It would be nice to give him a chance to share some quality time with her! They both deserve nice things!

Docstache – Mercedes and Doc. Main reason being #MerDoc is a freakin rad hashtag...or maybe Im just stoned.

I think it would be freakin hilarious though. For some reason I’m picturing them in a Raul Duke/Dr. Gonzo-Fear & Loathing kind of scenario. I think lots of great slapstick moments would ensue.

Though Doc & BoBo could be hot.
Or Doc and extra #23.
Or Doc and me............
๐ŸŽถSave a horse, ride a cowboy!!!!๐ŸŽถ
Remember when Doc nibbled down Wynonna’s jaw in season one? Fuck, that was hot.

what was the question?

Lindsey – Eve and Cleo. If those two only had eyes for each other then we could all focus our attention on the medium-fussy WayHaught wedding and Nicole Haught finding her Stetson.

Earpnado – Bunny Loblaw and Mama Earp. They’d be a truly unstoppable couple. Mama’s got the whiskey and Bunny’s got the fauxses. Mama can get Bunny so sloshed she thinks she’s Jann Arden on the regular. Plus if love lives in the butt, with how anal Bunny is she must have a helluva lot of love to give. I don’t even know if that makes sense but I thought it so I wrote it. Plus every night when Bunny turns out the lights she can say “Have a nice evening, lesbians” and laugh at her own joke.

Laura – I’d like to glitter bomb Randy Nedley and Michelle Gibson. Those two had much more chemistry together and I think Randy always had a thing for Michelle even when they were both were with other people back in the day. His morals certainly prevented him from going further with it but clearly even after all those years, he still had a flame for her that shown when she was out of custody. Plus of any two people not one of the top three I was told I could not glitter bomb, they deserve the happiness and love in the world.  Did we ever do a hashtag for them? It’s been 50 years since season 3 aired, I can’t remember. #Gibley

Kayla – With this answer, PLEASE keep in mind that Cupid said there is all kinds of love, not solely romantic. With that in mind, I would love glitter Ward Earp and Waverly Earp. Waverly spent her whole life feeling unwanted, which largely shaped the woman that she grew into. But imagine how Waverly could have grown with a parent that loved and supported her, and wanted the best for her. Maybe Willa wouldn’t have been horrible to Waverly without the guiding hand of her father telling her that Waverly didn’t belong in their family. I just think that the relationship that could use the most love, is the one that seemed like it had the least. I know I took this to a very deep place, but baby Waverly deserves to be loved damn it!

Office – I would LoveGlitter Kiersten with Purgatory’s barista. OR maybe Kiersten with the woman who took the bathroom on the bus from her so that she would have let Kiersten go first and not have to go out into the badlands. Either way, love for Kiersten. Or – Agent Haicha and Agent Lucado. They’re both Black Badge so they’d be able to talk but there so entirely different I just think it would be hilarious to watch.

@darroy – I I would glitter Rosita and Cleo. I think Rosita is long overdue for a great love, and she may be the one to convince Cleo to redeem herself and retire her family revenge obsession. Cleo was so moved by Doc showing her some genuine concern and affection that maybe all it would take is some love to turn her around. (Okay, I know that’s being too optimistic and not likely to happen but all that love from 407 made me think that love is the answer!)

Isheeta (@Earper_ish) – Champ and Jolene (Cholene), even though they are hated by everyone, they deserve love.

Malinda (@mindreader30) – If I could glitter 2 people it would be Bobo and Mercedes. They are both eccentric and kinky enough that it just may be a match made in...hell?? ๐Ÿ˜œ I think their ship name would be BoCedes or Garbo.

Brandy – I think if I could pick a couple to glitter bomb it would have to be Rosita and Gretta. Although on the surface an unlikely pair, I think Gretta could give Rosita an opportunity for the redemption her character deserves and Rosita could help to coax Gretta out of her self imposed isolation. Additionally on a completely superficial note both would be ungodly sexy in a forge. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8) What question didn't we ask and what is the answer to it?

Lynn – Who is living where? But I have no answer…I am confused about who is living in the barn? I thought Waverly and Nicole had a room in the house and Wynonna was sleeping in the barn? Maybe Wynonna is living in the barn, but they have deemed it the new hang out place? Simply confused to why Waverly found Nicole out there after going to the City Offices instead of in the house? Maybe this is something I should not concern myself with and let it go?

Docstache – So whatever my answer is means it has to happen, right?

Okay, then:

“Will Doc & Wynonna ever have sexy time?”
Yes.

Lindsey – Does Waverly really not remember what happened with Mam Clanton? At this point she has face fried Derek the jeweler, Bobo, Doc, and now Mam. Plus she has healed Mercedes face. I would think that she at least has some idea that intense emotions can cause her to hurt or heal. I would imagine that we will find out more about that in the upcoming episodes. I sense a darkness is coming.

Earpnado – When was the first time that you heard the song Insensitive? Glad you asked. I actually distinctly remember this b/c I was about 10-11 years old and my older, cooler cousin was visiting. She had broken up with her boyfriend and that song came on and she talked about how much it reminded her of him. I remember thinking how cool it would be to have an ex to bitch about. I also remember thinking that I would probably hear that song again one day being sung by a formerly homophobic councilwoman who was under a spell that made her fall in love with the half human half angel youngest sister on my favorite badass lady demon hunting show. I really thought this. I swear on the bones of Calamity Jane.

Laura –  We didn’t get asked what we think of Doc’s little slight of himself when he was glitter bombed and trying to help Cleo. Just a sidekick? I think Doc forgets that sidekicks are the foil for the hero but that’s not Doc at all and never really has been. He doesn’t get into trouble and wait to be saved, he helps save others. He’s not a sidekick, he’s a partner and has more sway with Wynonna and the rest of Team Earp than he gives himself credit for. I’m looking for Doc finally coming to terms with who he was, who he thought Wyatt Earp was to him and the world, and really come into his own sense of belonging in the world. He’s never really had that.

Kayla – What do you think Cleo’s next move is? How many reapers ARE there? How was Billy able to be “himself” and not his reaper self when speaking to Rachel in Shorty’s?  I don’t know if I necessarily have answers to this, but it is fun to think about! I do wonder if Cleo will keep her vendetta to the Earps (which is essentially just Wynonna at this point, right?) and keep Doc out of it. Cleo wasn’t love bombed at the Ranch, so her reactions to Doc were genuine in the moment. He chose not to kill her when he had the chance, he picked her up and dusted her off, and left her as determined as ever (though the thought of her chainsawing her mom up and feeding her to their ancestors was… a bit much. Given Margo’s dying wish was to become a reaper after her “gift” passed onto her children, I think that there are as many reapers as there are Clanton heirs (plus Billy), which if Wynonna is Wyatt’s great-great-granddaughter would be…roughly 6 in total? Which seems like a pretty good match for our 6 heroes (Wynonna, Doc, Jeremy, Nicole, Waverly, and Rachel). I have no freaking clue how Billy snapped out of this reaper-ness to tell Rachel he wanted to go home. She couldn’t see or hear Billy before, but now she can communicate with him? Is this because they share a special bond? Or can reapers come back into their old souls when they choose? I’m interested to get more information on them and find out!

Office – So, what’s up with Waverly not remembering that she killed Mam Clanton??  Answer: I know, right?!?!  What is up with that?? I suppose with Holt gone, no one is around to know exactly what happened at the Magpie Ranch but just as we don’t know if Nicole told anyone about the deal she made, has Waverly told Nicole about her killing Mam? Oy, those conversations will be hard if they haven’t already happened. Also, people better not make Waverly Earp really angry or threaten her loved ones, I feel not good things would come of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment